Next Recreation Committee Event
The Pace Island Polar Plunge will be held on January 1, 2018
at 11am. This event will be located at the Front Recreation pool.
Tennis Court Reservations
Please click here to go to the website for the tennis court reservations. (CLICK HERE)
Pace Island Neighborhood watch needs volunteers. For more information please contact Mr. Michael Lippman at email@example.com
Know Your Days
Mandatory lawn watering restrictions specify the days when you may water. These days depend on whether you have an odd or even numbered address, and the time of year.
|Time of year
||Homes with odd numbered or no addresses
||Homes with even numbered addresses
|Daylight saving time
|Eastern Standard Time
- Daylight saving time: Second Sunday in March until the first Sunday in November
- Eastern Standard Time: First Sunday in November until the second Sunday in March
- An odd numbered address is one that ends in 1, 3, 5, 7 or 9.
- An even numbered address is one that ends in 0, 2, 4, 6 or 8.
- Water only when needed and not between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Water for no more than one hour per zone.
- Restrictions apply to private wells and pumps, ground or surface water and water from public and private utilities.
- Some exceptions apply.
Going on an extended trip/vacation? Consider calling the Clay County Sheriff’s Office to request that your residence be put on a “Vacation Watch”. Deputies will check your property on a periodic basis, even walking around the house and checking the that the exterior is secure. 904-264-6512